Honoring Service Providers Who Exemplify the Spirit of IAMC
Award Criteria: The Michael P. Hickey Award honors service providers who exemplify the spirit of IAMC. Award winners:
- Are stalwart ambassadors for IAMC.
- Uphold the highest standards of ethics and integrity in their profession.
- Strongly believe in giving back to their industry.
- Work to make this world a better place.
- Are mentors within the profession.
To nominate a service provider, scroll down or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael P. Hickey Award Winners
- Arthur Murray, Lavista Associates, Inc. (2010)
- J. Patrick McKee, DTZ (2011)
- David Huminicki, Manitoba Hydro (2012)
- David Snyder, Structure Tone Southwest (2013)
- Sam Foster, Jones Lang LaSalle (2014)
- Michael White, Charleston Industrial, LLC (2015)
- Margaret Grissom Gittner, Peake Consulting (2016)
- Steve Kozarits, Transwestern (2017)
Michael P. Hickey — In Memoriam
Michael P. Hickey (1949-2009) was a successful business man, a beloved family man, and a stalwart supporter of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC). Throughout his career, he demonstrated integrity, leadership, dedication and selflessness. He was a friend and colleague to many, he always had time to lend a hand, and he treated everyone with fairness, compassion and professionalism.
Hickey was actively involved in IAMC from the start, bringing a love of the industry and respect for his colleagues and peers to everything he touched. Over the course of his tenure with the association, he participated on the Membership Committee and co-chaired the Marketing Committee. He was a gold-level member of the Recruiter's Club, served as a mentor to new members through IAMC's Ambassador Program, and was a regular speaker at IAMC Forums.
Hickey is survived by his wife of thirty-six years, Doris, sons Jason Michael and David Patrick, and siblings William F. Hickey, Jr., Gemma M. Weiblinger, Barbara C. Hickey, Karen M. Bosna, Audrey M. Leggere-Hickey, Brian A. Hickey, and Sean T. Hickey.