Scroll down for the nomination form for both the Michael P. Hickey & Mary Jo Hanover Awards.
Honoring Associate Members Who Exemplify the Spirit of IAMC
Award Criteria: The Michael P. Hickey Award and Mary Jo Hanover Awards honor service providers and economic developers respectively who exemplify the spirit of IAMC. Award winners:
- Are stalwart ambassadors for IAMC.
- Uphold the highest standards of ethics and integrity in their profession.
- Strongly believe in giving back to their industry.
- Work to make this world a better place.
- Are mentors within the profession.
To nominate a service provider or economic developer, scroll down or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael P. Hickey Award Winners
- Arthur Murray, Lavista Associates, Inc. (2010)
- J. Patrick McKee, DTZ (2011)
- David Huminicki, Manitoba Hydro (2012)
- David Snyder, Structure Tone Southwest (2013)
- Sam Foster, Jones Lang LaSalle (2014)
- Michael White, Charleston Industrial, LLC (2015)
- Margaret Grissom Gittner, Peake Consulting (2016)
- Stephen Kozarits, Transwestern (2017)
- Jennifer Hatton, IA Interior Architects (2018)
- Pete W. Quinn, IV, SIOR, Colliers International (2019)
- Ashley Snyder, Cresa (2020)
Mary Jo Hanover Award Winners
- James Alexander, St. Louis Regional Chamber (2013)
- Jennifer Lantz, Wilson Economic Development Council (2014)
- Gary Tonjes, Albuquerque Economic Development Inc. (2015)
- Jeff Edwards, Economic Development Corp. of Utah (2016)
- Patricia Horvatich, Pittsburgh Regional Alliance (2017)
- Allison Thompson, Cedar Hill Economic Development Corp. (2018)
- Mary Ingersoll, TeamCalifornia (2019)
- Amanda Nobles (2020)