Private Event Policies
Private events may not conflict with scheduled Forum events (including sessions, workshops or receptions) including any event before, during and after an IAMC event that involves IAMC members.
There is a limit of 10 Active members per private event during the Forum. And, private events must be registered with IAMC.
For complete policy information on private events including at North American Forums, click here.
For complete policy information on private events at International Forums, click here.
Over the course of North American Forums, Saturday evening is reserved exclusively for the Host Committee Dinner, and IAMC's Welcome Reception and Dinner is held on Sunday evening. On Monday and Tuesday evenings nights, after IAMC networking receptions, many Associates members host private events.
- IAMC offers no partial or daily registrations
- IPersonal guests must register to attend any or all of the Professional Forum meetings and events
- IPersonal guest registration may NOT be used by co-workers or industry peers
- IRetired and Academic registrations are for IAMC members only
The official IAMC Professional Forum badge is required for admittance to all events. This applies to all registrants and personal guests so that no one infringes upon space reserved for IAMC attendees, either unknowingly or purposely. Badges must be displayed for all meeting sessions, social functions and other events. Anyone attempting to enter IAMC events without proper identification will be challenged and may be denied admittance.
Deadlines apply to both Forum and personal guest registrations. To be considered for refunds, all cancellation requests must be made in writing. The cancellation deadline is the:
- Last day to make lodging reservations at the group rate
- Last day for early-bird registration
- 1st Timers special offer rate increases
- Last day to cancel registration and receive refund, less an administration fee