Health & Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our members, attendees and staff is of the utmost importance. And so, as we prepare to meet in person this October in Kansas City, Missouri, both the host hotel and IAMC are implementing a variety of safety measures and protocols to ensure a safe and enjoyable face-to-face experience.
In addition to the comprehensive protocols detailed here, IAMC will require that all attendees either
certify that they have been vaccinated
OR provide verification of a negative
COVID-19 test result taken within the 72 hours preceding the event start date of October 2. Upon registration, attendees will receive instructions on how to submit
proof of vaccination or test results prior to attendance.
IAMC has contracted with CrowdPass, a 3rd-party, HIPAA-compliant organization to track and verify this requirement among attendees and staff. Please be on the lookout for two emails from the CrowdPass Team at email@example.com. (Please try to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Safe Senders list to prevent these emails from being filtered to Junk Mail.)
- The first email will be sent in the coming days as an introduction to the app and the process
- The second email will be sent on the Wednesday before the Forum - September 29 – inviting you to answer 3 pre-screening questions and to upload either proof of COVID Vaccination OR negative covid test results.
If you choose to submit test results instead of proof of COVID vaccination, any test administered by a medical professional or facility will be accepted, including both PCR and Antigen Nasal Swab Rapid Test provided you have the email verification of a negative result. Over-the-counter self-tests will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Rya.Waterford@iamc.org.
Read the CrowdPass FAQ.
From the Hotel:
At Loews Hotels & Co the safety and well-being of our guests, team members and communities is always a top-priority. We understand the concerns you have when you travel, and want to remind our customers of the continuous efforts we make on a daily basis and measures we take, to provide a welcoming and clean environment at our hotels. Our goal is to care for you just like we would care for our own family.
Throughout the pandemic, we have followed the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and our plan is to continue to do just that. From mask mandates to cleaning standards, our protocols are rooted in CDC recommendations.
- Receipient of the WELL Health-Safety Rating for Facility Operations and Management through the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI), the global authority on healthy buildings.
- Frequently clean guestrooms, meeting rooms, outlets, corridors and public areas with a Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant, an EPA approved product effective against emerging viral pathogens including COVID-19.
- Housekeeping Your Way: Upon check-in the frontdesk team will let you know what options are available and will note your preference.
- Outdoor areas are utilized when possible for large gatherings.
IAMC Measures Implemented:
- Staff will wear masks when appropriate
- Plexiglass barrier at IAMC registration desk
- Registration bags and badges are pre-packed and sanitized, reducing contact
- Documents needing signatures or sign-up are now electronic, reducing contact
- Forum attendees will be provided with color-coded wrist bands and badge stickers to share their distance comfort levels with other attendees (red = no contact/6’ apart; yellow = caution/elbows only; green = hi-fives and handshakes)
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to all attendees and guests
- Disposable masks and gloves will be available to all attendees and guests
- Gloves will be worn when stuffing registration bags, and bags will be disinfected with Lysol before being handed out to registrants