Spring 2022 Leadership Seminar
Sunday, May 1, 2022 - in Conjunction with the Spring Forum in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
How to Have Your Best Year Ever
Author of The Good Life Rules: 8 Keys to Being Your Best at Work and at Play
Professional speaker, author and national business consultant Bryan Dodge will open your mind and heart to help you focus on the most essential aspects of life. Most importantly, he will inspire you to reach your full potential, both at work and at home. To accomplish this goal, Bryan teaches a stair-step method on how effective leaders keep on the cutting edge and continue to achieve day to day excellence.
Bryan’s message on personal and professional development focuses on three key areas. First, he will show you how to have your best year ever. Second, he will coach you on how to create consistent upward growth in your life, and third he will train you on how to harness the power of personal energy!
- Learn the primary disciplines that create habits
- Create upward and consistent results
- How to apply the E-A-T Philosophy which will set you apart
- Utilize goal setting in a way you have never heard of before
- Maintain balance between work and home
- Apply the “Three Laws of Leadership” that give companies a competitive edge
- Focus energy and creativity for greater results
- Take charge and achieve superior results in every aspect of your life
- Discover how to benefit from the “Triangle of Change”
Sponsorship opportunity available. Contact Kristen Stewart at email@example.com
Please Note: This session requires separate, advanced registration which can be done during the Forum registration process. For assistance, contact Marlene Fish at firstname.lastname@example.org.