Spring Forum Update

Biloxi, Mississippi 
2-6 May 2020


Spring Forum Update


These are unprecedented times. With the ongoing spread and concerns about COVID-19, things are changing around us at an incredible pace. And, while we were initially hopeful to be able to hold our events uninterrupted, the last week has changed the current landscape for travel, events and gatherings across the board.

Our top priority is the health and safety of our members and staff. And so, we must cancel the Spring 2020 Forum in Biloxi. Existing registrations will automatically be applied to the Fall Forum taking place September 12-16 in Boise. Please contact Marlene Fish at marlene.fish@iamc.org if you have any questions about your registration or are unable to attend the Fall Forum. We will be reaching out to all sponsors individually to make joint decisions on the best way forward.

As noted above, as of right now, we are still planning to meet for the Fall Forum this September in Boise, and we will keep you posted on all IAMC events as plans and decisions are made.

We send thoughts and prayers out to those already impacted by COVID-19, and we support all efforts to contain the spread and flatten the curve.

Additionally, we remain committed to IAMC and to you, the members. If we can be of service, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your membership and partnership and look forward to seeing you as soon as it makes sense to next convene.


J. Tate Godfrey, CEcD
Executive Director